Boat facing in the wrong direction

VRTool software support forum

Boat facing in the wrong direction

Postby Neptune » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 am

A strange thing is happening now with version 1.95 from time to time my boat only is facing in the wrong direction it does not happen with the FRIENDS boats. Although facing in the wrong direction it is still sailing toward the right direction.
I'm afraid sailing with the stern rather that the bow my slow me down :lol:
Neptune

Re: Boat facing in the wrong direction

Postby Ricoo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 am

Hi , my guess is that your have yourself in your friends.
There is no official way to remove yourself from your friends, so I developed this page, because your not the first to have this problem.
Sorry, the page is not fully translated, the heading statement means "This form can allow you to remove yourself from your friends list"
If you read a little French, here are testimonials of people you used this tool page : http://www.virtualregatta.com/forums/vi ... 25#p184992
ImageVR ToutoulZ ! . . . . . . . . . . (Tools and stuff for VR races and VRTool)
Ricoo

Re: Boat facing in the wrong direction

Postby Neptune » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi Ricoo
Thanks for the the info and your "Page".
I'm now facing in the right direction and there is only one of me in the standing.
There were 2 of me before both with the same position. :lol:
Mauro

Ricoo wrote:Hi , my guess is that your have yourself in your friends.
There is no official way to remove yourself from your friends, so I developed this page, because your not the first to have this problem.
Sorry, the page is not fully translated, the heading statement means "This form can allow you to remove yourself from your friends list"
If you read a little French, here are testimonials of people you used this tool page : http://www.virtualregatta.com/forums/vi ... 25#p184992
Neptune

Return to VRTool Forum