I added two new features to help planning course and sail changes for the day:
1) Course and sail changes now can be shown as texts in the marked track
- To use this, go to track designer settings.
- In the new "show actions as texts"
group, check both [x]sail changes
and [x]course changes
- Design your route/track for the day
- Click [Mark Track]
button (or Ctrl-T
shortcut). The new track contains texts showing course and sail changes points.
2) You can also add those sail/course changes to a schedule
- Select the designed route/track and click [Generate Schedule]
- This will create a set of alarms that will warn you when the sail/course change is due.
Use Ctrl-K to open the Schedule window. Click "silence all" to clear the alarm messages.
Another change is the possibility to show isochrones as lines, instead of just points.
Go to weather routing module. Check the settings tab for the new option.
To upgrade go to downloads